We have been providing FEMA Consultancy services since 2010. We offer Foreign Exchange Management Act Consultancy that encompasses the entire gamut of foreign exchange law with the help of our expert panel.
- Advisory towards Collaborations In/ Outside India
- Advisory and Compliance relating to Investments outside India (Overseas Investments)
- End to End solution for bringing Foreign Residents in India (FDI) either under Approval Route or Automatic Route.
- Helping Non-Resident Indians (NRI)/Persons of Indian origin (PIO) to comply with RBI requirements Obtaining FIPB (Foreign Investment Promotion Board) Approval for restricted sectors.
- External commercial Borrowings (ECB) for Companies
- Filing of Forms relating to Statutory Compliances by Indian Companies
- International Transactions covered under FEMA Double Taxation Agreements(DTA)
- Professional services for obtaining Import - Export Code (IEC) from DGFT
- Compliance of the procedure including chartered Accountants Certification for repatriation of income / assets from India
- Making applications to Reserve Bank of India for purchase / sale of shares debentures & securities and directly to and from Residents and Non-Residents in India and outside India.
- Making application to Reserve Bank of India for purchase / sale of residential and commercial property including renting out of property.
© Copyright 2019 Mallya & Mallya, All Rights Reserved.
Website Design and Developed by Vishishta Technologies
Last Updated on 03rd April 2019